7) She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.8) Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.5) She is one of the strongest pillars of my family.
7) She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.8) Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.5) She is one of the strongest pillars of my family.Tags: 400 To 500 Word EssayPhoto Essay WebsiteCan You Refer To The Reader In An EssayThesis Development ToolsHow Does Homework HelpDivorce Rate Cause And Effect Essay
3) I am blessed with a mother who takes full care of me from dawn to dusk.
4) She is the only one whom I can believe with my closed eyes also.
” My mom always laughs, and when she laughs she sounds like a hyena gone crazy! She is always fun no matter what, and she gives me great advice.
She doesn’t laugh every day, but when she does, it’s hilarious, and I have to laugh, too! My mom is more than a mom; she is like my best friend!
9) She is the one who faces all the problems bravely and does not let us to encounter those.
10) She always wants to see me as successful and nobleman and guides me to be on righteous path.Furthermore you can use these lines in different essays and paragraph writing competition on the occasion on ‘Mother’s Day’ which is celebrated on 12 of May.1) My Mother is my best friend with whom I share all my secrets and can talk freely on any matter.2) She is a great person who cares about me, thinks about me and wants to protect me from all problems.3) She is the one who is always concerned about my health and food.Do you have someone who is great, spends time with you, cares for you, and is an important person? One of the things she talks to me about is what will happen when I grow up. And one day I had a really bad day with my friends, and she told me what to do about it. We play games, bake cookies, make necklaces, and draw doodle tricks. Our favorite book is Mom takes me shopping at the mall. We usually get Chinese food or go to a Mc Donald’s restaurant.Well, I do, and she has black hair, brown eyes, and a caring touch. When we ride the escalator, my mom pretends to fall back and says, “My shoestring’s stuck!10) When we come late than expected, her eyes always peep out of the door during the time of waiting.We have provided another set of 10 lines on my mother.A mother is the female parent of a child in a family.She is the one who brings us in this world and nurture us with care and love.